- Plant-based seed extract from the Nigella plant
- Cold-pressed oil
- Believed to help to ease aches & pains in the body
- May relieve headaches & congestion
- May soothe allergies
- Believed to boost the immune system due to its antimicrobial properties
- Can be taken internally or applied topically
- Before taking any natural remedies or supplements consult a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider for a thorough evaluation.
- The information here is for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice.
- General Use: Take 1 teaspoon 1-2 times a day, or apply directly onto the skin or hair.
- Aches & Pains: Warm the oil slightly & massage into the affected area.
- Colds & Congestion: 1 to 3 drops in each nostril.
- Hayfever: Take 1-2 tablespoons per day & 1 drop in each nostril 3 times a day.
- Headache: Massage in the temples & forehead.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
- Not suitable for people with organ transplants.
- Not recommended for people with low blood pressure or low blood sugar.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Pure Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Oil.
- Amber glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made overseas, packed in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.