Duralex glass products are tempered, which makes them stronger and more heat-resistant than other ordinary household glassware.
- Capacity: 970ml
- Diameter: 17cm squared
Did You Know? Lys Carré bowls are named after the Lys River, which runs through France and Belgium, and symbolises clarity, simplicity, beauty and utility.
Benefits of Duralex products:
- Non-porous and hygienic; won’t absorb or transfer smells and flavours
- Ideal for heating, serving, storing, refrigerating or freezing food
- Ultra-durable, impact-resistant and chip-resistant glass
- 2.5 x stronger than standard glass products
- Suitable for temperatures -20°C to 70°C
- Safe for the dishwasher, freezer and microwave
- No leaching of harsh chemicals
- Can be moved straight from the fridge to the microwave; withstands thermal shock of 130°C
- In the unlikely case of breakage, Duralex bowls break into blunt glass pieces, protecting you against injury
- Wash before use.
- Soak the bowl in soapy water for 20 minutes.
- Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
- Use vinegar to remove hard water stains.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/06/2017, By AyandaI have these type of bowls since the 1980's and absolutely love them. We use them for everything. Will get more when I need them.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.