- A durable, easily portable water flask with built-in ceramic filter
- BPA-free & recyclable
- Bite-down mouthpiece design for easy use
- Removes approximately 99.9% of bacteria from almost any water source
- Filters down to 0.2 microns
- Filter lasts for up to 200 refills & is fully replaceable
The state-of-the-art ceramic filter consists of a silver-impregnated ceramic shell, and an activated charcoal interior.
This advanced filtration system helps to remove the following substances from your drinking water:
- 100% e. Coli
- 99% salmonella, dysenteria, arsenic & hydrogen sulfide
- 98% aluminium
- 96% iron & lead
- 95% chlorine
- 90% pesticides & 85% insecticides
- Unscrew the lid & fill the bottle with water.
- Replace the lid & screw closed.
- Wait a few minutes for the filter to become saturated with water.
- Place your lips over the mouthpiece & try to pull water through the straw. This might require some extra effort at first, but the flow rate will improve after a short while.
Please Note: You may notice a tiny amount of charcoal dust with your first mouthful of water. This is completely safe and will disappear with time.
Shake your DrinC filter every 3 months or so to dislodge debris and extend the lifespan of your filter. DrinC filters should be replaced after about 200 refills.
- Unscrew the flask lid & remove the old filter.
- Be careful not to separate the lid, connector & straw from each other. Hold onto the connector while you unscrew the old filter.
- Remove the new filter from its box; unscrew the wing nut.
- Screw the new filter onto the connector, turning until tightly secured.
- Fill the flask with water, place the new filter into the bottle & screw on the lid.
Your DrinC bottle, lid, straw and connector will also need to be cleaned on a regular basis in order to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- To clean, remove the filter & the lid from the bottle. Don’t separate the filter, connector and straw from each other.
- Gently scrub the filter using a non-metal abrasive pad. NB: Don’t use any kind of soap, as this will damage the filter.
- Rinse the filter with water & wash your hands.
- Other parts (your straw, connector & bottle) can be soaked in chlorinated water for 30 minutes, then air-dried.
- Fill the flask with water & screw the lid back on.
- Lastly, blow into the mouthpiece to flush the filter from the inside.
DrinC filters are designed for use with water from natural water sources. They are specifically designed to remove bacteria commonly found in most natural water sources. However, some natural water sources contain additional contaminants that the filter has not been designed to remove. It is important that you refer to the comprehensive list of DrinC filter specifications before use. If you are unsure in regard to the source of the water or the potential contaminants therein, it is safer not to drink the water.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.