- 3L water pocket fits into most hydration backpacks & is easily portable
- BPA-free, reusable & recyclable
- Lightweight, durable & so convenient
- Fitted with a small ceramic filter, which removes about 99.9% of bacteria from natural water sources
- Ideal for travelling, backpacking, hiking or anywhere clean drinking water is not readily available
- Replaceable water filter system filters down to 0.2 microns
- Unscrew the lid & fill the pack with water.
- Replace the lid & screw closed.
- Wait a few minutes for the filter to become saturated with water.
- Place your lips onto the mouthpiece & pull water through the supply tube. This might require some extra effort at first, but the flow rate will improve after a short while.
Please Note: You may notice a tiny amount of charcoal dust with your first mouthful of water. This is completely safe and will disappear with time.
- To clean, unscrew the lid, then remove the supply tube & filter from the water pocket.
- Don’t use any kind of soap, as this will damage both the filter & the pocket.
- Use a non-metal abrasive pad to gently scrub the filter.
- Rinse the filter with water & wash your hands.
- Push the supply tube and clean filter back into the pocket and screw the lid back on.
- The water bag, lid, straw and connector will also need to be cleaned on a regular basis in order to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Soak the lid, straw, connector & water pocket in chlorinated water for 30 minutes, then air dry.
DrinC filters are designed for use with water from natural water sources. They are specifically designed to remove bacteria commonly found in most natural water sources. However, some natural water sources contain additional contaminants that the filter has not been designed to remove. It is important that you refer to the comprehensive list of DrinC filter specifications before use. If you are unsure in regard to the source of the water or the potential contaminants therein, it is safer not to drink the water.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/06/2017, By AyandaWell thought out design, and it doesn't take up much space when empty.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.