- Certified organic birch sugar, sourced in Finland
- A natural, healthy alternative to processed table sugar
- 40% fewer calories than ordinary sugar
- Low GI, slow release of energy
- Promotes healthy teeth by contributing to their mineralisation
- No artificial colours, additives or preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners
- Harvested & processed to meet stringent quality assurance & organic standards
- Packaged using eco-friendly materials
Did You Know? Birch sugar has a glycaemic index of around 7, while ordinary sugar has a GI of 64.
- Use as a sugar substitute
- Store in a cool, dry place
Organic birch sugar/ xylitol (Arthorospira platensis)
Country of Origin
Sourced in Finland, made in Spain
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/08/2018, By NewgirlharperIt is always best to do research on a product before purchasing...thus allowing you to make an informed decision as it is your health that is at stake.
Xylitol is not an "innocent alternative" to sugar.
Do the research....you will be alarmed by what you find. Not all "health alternatives" are healthy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.