- Tattoo aftercare balm
- Made from natural & organic botanicals
- Promotes healing & skin regeneration
- May help to enhance the vibrancy of the tattoo
- Nourishes, heals & protects
- Reduces inflammation & redness
- May help to reduce swelling, itching & peeling
- Can help to prevent infection
- A great gift for a newly tatted friend
- Multipurpose: can be used to reduce other types of inflammation
- Perfectly paired with Organic Tattoo Foam Wash
- Sustainbly sourced
- 1% For The Planet
- Made in Noordhoek in the Western Cape
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Dragon’s Blood has a wide variety of potent healing abilities and is used for speeding up the wound healing process and it also aids skin regeneration and it's an intensive free radical fighter.
- Chia contains omega 3 is very high in antioxidants and helps to reduce redness, inflammation and hydrates and calms the skin. Dragon Skincare have formulated Chiaprotect which is made of cold-pressed chia seeds.
- Aloe vera aids skin healing and it has antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic properties.
- Two or three times a day during the healing process.
- Start with clean hands and a clean tattoo.
- Apply a blob onto newly tattooed skin and gently rub in.
- Can also be used to treat acne, psoriasis and other inflammatory flare-ups.
- Use it as a moisturiser on your tattoo until finished.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? Dragon Skincare is part of the 1% For The Planet initiative where they donate 1% of every sale towards protecting the environment.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Aqua, Croton Lechleri (Dragon's Blood) Resin, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Isoamyl Laurate, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate.
- *Organic ingredients
- Recyclable plastic tub (LDPE) with a pump for easy application and a lid (HDPE) held in a paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.