- Coconut juice is the same as coconut water, but better describes the vitamin and mineral content, according to Dr Martins
- Coconut juice is harvested from young (green) coconuts at about 3-4 months old when the inner juice is at peak flavour and goodness
- Coconut water is a great source of fibre, vitamin C, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and calcium
- Coconut water also contains antioxidants that help fight the free radicals caused by oxidative stress and helps with blood sugar control, among other great benefits
- Drink as is, chilled or at room temperature
100% coconut juice (coconut water) from young, green coconuts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.