Rose flower oil, the key ingredient in this special natural body wash, has so many beautifying benefits:
- Cleansing; a natural astringent that tones and smoothes the skin
- Anti-inflammatory; reduces swelling and inflammation
- Rejuvenating; full of antioxidants and vitamin C, fights free radicals and ageing
- Soothing; reduces redness and calms irritation (beneficial for rosacea and eczema)
- Locks in moisture, keeping skin healthy and hydrated
- Luxurious floral fragrance
This luxurious botanical body wash is:
- Certified natural by BDIH and certified organic by NATRUE
- Packaged with a handy pop-top lid; easy to use in the bath or shower
- Free of synthetic dyes, parabens, preservatives and mineral oils
- Free of silicone and PEG
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Water (aqua), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, coco-glucoside, glycerin, decyl glucoside, alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, pyrus cydonia seed extract, sodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, rosa damascena flower oil, fragrance (parfum), citronellol*, linalool*, geraniol*, eugenol*, citric acid, hectorite
*From natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/03/2018, By VeronicaUnfortunately bought this from another store before I new about this store. Very gentle, light and freshly scented, clean feeling body wash. Also do not have to use a large quantity and lasts a long time.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.