- A richly nourishing night-time skin conditioner
- Suitable for all skin types
- Won’t cause irritation or clog pores
- Witch hazel is a natural astringent that tones & refines the complexion
- Rose combats redness & irritation; softens the skin & improves moisture balance
- Kalanchoe promotes healing & has anti-inflammatory properties
- Marshmallow has a high mucilage content, helping to soothe & protect broken skin & restore softness
- Sunflower improves the skin’s lipid/ moisture balance
- Silver supports the skin’s regenerative processes
- Madonna lily softens the skin & helps to preserve moisture; also has a high mucilage content
This Dr. Hauschka conditioning treatment contains no artificial colours or fragrances, no parabens, silicone or PEG.
- Skin cells are renewed every 28 days. To mirror this regenerative cycle, use Renewing Night Conditioner for 28 days in place of a toner.
- Use nightly after cleansing; apply 2 ampoules to your face (including lips and eye area), neck, earlobes and décolleté.
- Press gently and evenly to skin until the solution has been fully absorbed.
- In the 4th week, use 1 ampoule.
Water (aqua), rosa damascena flower oil, fragrance (parfum)**, citronellol**, geraniol**, althaea officinalis leaf extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, kalanchoe daigremontiana leaf extract*, anthyllis vulneraria extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract*, lilium candidum bulb extract*, rosa damascena flower extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract*, mica*, royal jelly*, honey (mel)*, silver*, sodium chloride
*In rhythmitised dilution
**From natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.