- Certified organic by NATRUE & certified natural by BDIH.
- Ingredients are organically sourced and wild harvested wherever possible.
All ingredients have been carefully selected for their nurturing, skin-friendly properties:
- Extracts of rose petal, calendula and kidney vetch are soothing and work to visibly reduce redness.
- Beeswax is healing and protective, and helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory that soothes and heals the skin, and prevents blemishes from becoming inflamed or infected.
- Manuka oil combats skin irritations and infections; like tea tree, it has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply Pure Care Cover Stick at the first sign of a blemish; reapply several times a day until the blemish is gone.
- Use clean fingertips or a make-up brush to smooth and blend. Suitable for use before applying make-up.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, manihot utilissima (tapioca) starch, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, beeswax/ cera flava, lanolin, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) Wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, rosa damascena extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, fragrance/parfum, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citral*, anthyllis vulneraria (kidney vetch) extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, tocopherol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, leptospermum scoparium oil, ascorbyl dipalmitate, iron oxides/CI 7749¹, CI 77492, CI 77499, titanium dioxide/CI 7789¹, ultramarines/CI 77007, zinc oxide/CI 77947.
*Component of natural essential oils.
A note on Titanium Dioxide: The titanium dioxide in Dr. Hauschka products is obtained from illmenite (naturally occurring rock). Titanium dioxide is a pigment with high opacity and recognised for its excellent skin compatibility. It is used in the decorative cosmetics as an opaque colour pigment, and is not present in a nano-sized form.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/11/2015, By TamaraI was disappointed with this as Ive loved other Dr Hauschka products. It works, but you have to use a lot, which makes it expensive. It also has a grainy / gritty texture that I found quite scratchy. I wouldn buy it again.27/09/2014, By Leigh AnneI was very happy with my purchase. It covers my dark circles well and is lovely to apply. My only complaint would be I wish it was a bit bigger for the amount you pay. Other than that its a good quality product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.