- Tones and refreshes the skin
- Relieves stress and tension, calms the mind
- Boosts circulation, improves blood flow to the skin
- Calms redness and irritation, reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Antiseptic properties make lavender an effective cleanser
- Repairs and regenerates skin cells
- Reduces blemishes and inflammation
- Hydrates skin and prevents moisture loss
- Reduces irritation, blemishes and dryness
Horse chestnut and horsetail extracts have also been added, to promote healthy, soft and young-looking skin.
This calming bath essence is:
- BDIH and NATRUE certified
- Free of synthetic dyes, parabens and preservatives
- Free of mineral oils, PEG and silicone
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for all skin types
- Add 1-2 capfuls of Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence to your running bath water
- Add a few drops to a bowl of warm water to create a luscious rose scent in your home
Water (aqua), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, linalool*, acacia senegal gum, peat moss extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glyceryl oleate, lysolecithin, coco-glucoside, equisetum arvense extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, fragrance (parfum), limonene*, coumarin*, geraniol*, citronellol*, xanthan gum, bentonite, chondrus crispus extract
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/03/2015, By GlenysIt smells wonderful and has a calming effect. Pricey but a lovely treat if you want to spoil yourself.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.