- Intensive hydrating cream for face & body
- Made with extracts from the ice plant succulent
- Provides targeted care for very dry, itchy areas of skin
- Improves moisture balance in the skin
- Reduces itching, dryness, flaking & irritation
- Beneficial for skin prone to atopic dermatitis
- Fortifies the skin’s natural barrier
- Contains lanolin & high-quality plant oils to provide moisture & relief
- Non-greasy formula
- Suitable for adults, children & babies
Did You Know? The hardy, heat-resistant ice plant succulent comes from South Africa. The plant grows in hot, sunny climates and their thick leaves are excellent moisture reservoirs. This remarkable plant is the star ingredient in Dr. Hauschka’s intensive cream.
This skincare product is:
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- Made with organic or biodynamic Ingredients wherever possible
- Free from synthetic dyes, perfumes & preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone & PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Not tested on animals
A Note on Lanolin: The Lanolin found in some Dr. Hauschka products comes from biodynamically farmed sheep, and contains 0% pesticide residue. Lanolin has protective properties and is used to avoid the use of petrochemicals, mineral oil and petroleum. Lanolin is animal-derived and not vegan-friendly; some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
- Apply a small amount of Ice Plant Cream to the affected areas several times a day as needed.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Aqua, Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Juice, Persea Gratissima Oil, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, daucus carota Sativa Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Lysolecithin, Glyceryl oleate, Xanthan Gum.
Dr. Hauschka skincare products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany; ice plant cultivated in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.