- Intensive hydrating all-over body lotion with ice plant extract
- Soothes & relieves very dry, itchy or irritated skin
- Improves moisture balance in the skin
- Reduces itching, dryness, flaking & irritation
- Beneficial for skin prone to atopic dermatitis or eczema
- Fortifies the skin’s natural barrier
- Non-greasy, easily absorbed
- Beeswax, shea butter & mango butter create a protective barrier
- Carrot & avocado extracts provide moisture & reduce inflammation
- Suitable for adults & children
Did You Know? Ice plant is a heat-resistant, frost-sensitive succulent that grows in the hot, sunny South African climate. The leaves have excellent moisture retention properties, which help the plant to thrive in sandy and salty soils.
This soothing body lotion is:
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- Made with organic or biodynamic ingredients wherever possible
- Free from synthetic dyes, perfumes & preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone & PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Not tested on animals
A Note on Lanolin: The lanolin found in some Dr. Hauschka products comes from biodynamically farmed sheep, and contains 0% pesticide residue. Lanolin has protective properties and is used to avoid the use of petrochemicals, mineral oil and petroleum. Lanolin is animal-derived and not vegan-friendly; some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
- Use as a body lotion to soothe itchy, irritated and very dry skin.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Water (Aqua), Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Lanolin, Lysolecithin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate.
Dr. Hauschka skincare products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany; ice plant cultivated in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/07/2020, By KerenLately I've been having really bad eczema flare-ups and so I always need to be mindful of keeping my skin moisturised. I've found an improvement in my skin after using this product consistently. It is pricey but it's worth it if you need to moisturise skin that is very inflamed.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.