- Smooth, creamy natural lipstick
- Shade: 02 (Mandevilla)
- Provides bright, beautiful colour
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- Won’t cause dryness or irritation
- Almond & apricot oils hydrate & soften the lips
- Carrot oil protects lips from the elements
- Beeswax protects & locks in moisture
- No mineral oils, silicone, parabens or PEG
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Not tested on animals
All raw materials are sourced from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation wherever possible.
- Apply with a brush for a precise result.
- Pout the lips and dab on for a softer finish.
- 02 Mandevilla
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, mica, lanolin, beeswax (cera alba), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, rosa damascena flower extract, anthyllis vulneraria extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, rosa canina fruit extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, rosa damascena flower wax, fragrance (parfum)*, linalool*, benzyl benzoate*, farnesol*, limonene*, geraniol*, eugenol*, benzyl salicylate*, benzyl alcohol*, citronellol*, lecithin, silica, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
*From natural essential oils
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.