- Ideal for dry, sensitive & mature skin types
- Relieves dryness & irritation
- Minimises fine lines
- Quince extract soothes the skin & provides moisture
- Rose wax protects the skin against dryness & reduces redness
- Almond & avocado oils are both nutrient-rich skin moisturisers
- Beeswax protects the skin & seals in moisture
- Shea butter is rich in antioxidant vitamin E, which nourishes & protects dry skin
- After cleansing and toning your skin, apply Hydrating Mask to your face, neck & décolleté.
- Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth.
Water (aqua), pyrus cydonia seed extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lanolin, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, beeswax (cera alba), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lecithin, sucrose polystearate, rosa damascena flower wax, fragrance (parfum)*, citral*, geraniol*, citronellol*, linalool*, limonene*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, propolis wax
*From natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/05/2020, By TammyI received a sample and used it a few times. I love the feel of it and it's very thick and moisturizing. Made my skin feel soft and had a lasting moisture to it. I wouldn't purchase it though because unfortunately it's too expensive.26/05/2020, By GinaIt always has and always will be my favorite face mask19/01/2020, By esmaI only used once but I feel my face much softer. It is too pricey though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.