- Lightweight powder blush formula
- 2 x complementary shades in a chic compact
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Palette: 02 (Dewy Peach)
- Create contours & highlights for a flawless finish
- Made with silk powder for a soft & luxurious texture
- Witch hazel, sage & tea leaf extracts work to keep skin soft & supple
- Won’t dry out or irritate delicate skin
- Won’t cause breakouts or greasiness
- Not tested on animals
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- No artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, silicone or PEG
Note: The talc used in Dr. Hauschka cosmetics is guaranteed asbestos-free and safe for use.
All raw materials are sourced from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation wherever possible.
- Use the darker, matte shade to add contours.
- Use the lighter, shimmering shade to create highlights.
- Duo 02 Dewy Peach
Talc**, diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae), kaolin, magnesium stearate, anthyllis vulneraria extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf extract, silk (serica) powder, silica, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, fragrance (parfum)*, citronellol*, geraniol*, linalool*, citral*, eugenol*, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Talc**, kaolin, mica, magnesium stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae), anthyllis vulneraria extract, silk (serica) powder, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf extract, silica, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, fragrance (parfum)*, citronellol*, geraniol*, linalool*, citral*, eugenol*, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
*From natural essential oils
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.