Make your own delicious Tajine stew, a traditional healthy water cooking method that just got even healthier with Risoli’s Dr Green non-toxic Tajine pot; guaranteed nickel and PFOA-free and made with an exclusive greenstone water-based coating that makes fat-free cooking a dream.The thick cast aluminium base distributes heat evenly across the surface for lower temperature, nutrient-rich cooking. This Tajine pot’s special design with a special procelain lid uses the food’s own liquids to cook while still allowing a delicious browning effect. Risoli’s Dr Green Range brings you the gold standard in healthy cookware with an exclusive patented coating and Italian quality and style.
What sets Risoli’s Dr Green Cookware Apart?
- Ultimate healthy cooking: no toxins leech into your food
- Triple layer of greenstone inorganic water-based coating with a double long life
- Exclusive non-stick coating is inactive and non-absorbing
- No PFOA or nickel: certified toxin-free by the Danish Technological Institute
- Genuine fat-free cooking
- Durable cast aluminium base
- Equal heat distribution for more natural, low heat cooking and flavoursome food
- Eco-friendly: speeds up cooking time to save energy
- Entirely composed of recycled or recyclable materials
- Scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Can be used professionally
- Beautiful diamond-brush finish
- Non-toxic glass lid for succulent, moist cooking
- High quality: Hand finished and checked
Comes with a free set of oven mitts!
Did you know? A Tajine pot is a traditional cooking pot used in North Africa. The tajine derives most of its liquid from the ingredients. As it cooks the liquid turns to vapour which accumulates on the inside of the graduated lid and runs down the inside edges back into the pot. This way the stew is not covered with water the same way as with a normal stew and the dish can also attain a delicious browning effect.
Before using the tajine for the first time wash in hot soapy water, dry thoroughly and season lightly with oil or butter.
LOW OR MEDIUM heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results. Never overheat the pot (maximum temperature of 200-240 C is indicated on the packaging for each specific range). Cast aluminium is a very good conductor of heat and continual overheating could damage the coating. Do not heat the pot when it’s empty.
The pot must be used for cooking only. Do NOT use the pan for conserving (stocking) the food for longer periods as some aggressive food can damage the coating.
Use ONLY WOODEN and NYLON utensils and do not cut the food in the pan.
- Tajine pot 24 x24cm
- Volume: 2 litres
- Colour: green
- 2-year warranty
- Made exclusively in Italy
Material: die cast aluminum
Stove tops: gas electric, glass ceramic