What sets Risoli’s Dr Green Cookware Apart?
- The ultimate healthy cookware: no toxins leeching into your food
- Triple layer of greenstone inorganic water-based coating with a double long life
- The exclusive non-stick coating is inactive and non-absorbing
- No PFOA or nickel: certified toxin-free by the Danish Technological Institute
- Genuine fat-free cooking
- Durable cast aluminium base
- Equal heat distribution for more natural, low heat cooking and flavoursome food
- Scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Can be used professionally
- Eco-friendly: speeds up cooking time to save energy
- Entirely composed of recycled or recyclable materials
- Beautiful diamond-brush finish
- High quality: Hand finished and checked
- Dimensions: 24 x 24cm - the Risoli classic favourite
- Weight: 1kg
- Colour: green
- 2-year warranty
- Exclusively made in Italy
Material: die cast aluminum
Stove tops: gas electric, glass ceramic
Before using the pan for the first time wash in hot soapy water, dry thoroughly and season lightly with oil or butter.
LOW OR MEDIUM heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results. Never overheat the pan (maximum temperature of 200-240 C is indicated on the packaging for each specific range). Cast aluminium is a very good conductor of heat and continual overheating could damage the coating. Do not heat the pan when it’s empty.
The pan must be used for cooking only. Do NOT use the pan for conserving (stocking) the food for longer periods as some aggressive food can damage the coating.
Use ONLY WOODEN and NYLON utensils and do not cut the food in the pan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.