- Concentrated all-purpose cleaner
- Use for general household cleaning
- Made from natural plant-based Ingredients
- Works perfectly in hot & cold water
- Mild & gentle on the environment
- Powerful cleaner
- No synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives
- No parabens, petrochemicals or phthalates
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Check out Lisa Bronner's Sal Suds Dilutions Cheat Sheet here:
- Multi-purpose cleaner: great for a variety of household cleaning tasks.
- Use a couple tablespoons for an average load of laundry.
- Dilute with water to sponge down countertops or to mop your floor.
- Mix with Baking Soda to make a powerful scouring agent for bathtubs and sinks.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? Pure Coconut Oil is a key ingredient in this product. It’s for this reason that your soap may get ‘cloudy’ or turn white. This does not affect the efficacy of the product.
- Keep out of eyes, if this occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
- Not for body washing.
- Nett Weight: 473ml
- Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Abies Siberica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Picea Glauca (Spruce) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide.
- *Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- Packaged in recyclable plastic bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States of America
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/10/2023, By BiancaAbsolutely loving this product. I am walking around my home looking for items to clean18/02/2022, By ToryIt cleans very well, and more effective than others in the same range, things get sparkling, although it can be a bit harsh if one has sensitive skins, clears skin infections very well. I bath with it14/06/2021, By SharonThis product works ok, and smells very clean, when it's warm weather, however, in the cold Gauteng winter, it has turned solid and is totally un-useable. There is no way to get it out of the bottle - very annoying as this is an expensive product. I'm sure it will melt it placed next to a heater or something, but really!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.