- Sutherlandia drops
- Organically grown
- Can be used to gargle or as a tincture
- Contains antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral properties
- Can help to boost immunity
- May help to tackle respiratory infections
- May protect the throat from viruses
- Traditionally used to combat viral diseases
- Helps to combat colds, flu & fatigue
- Helps to ease chronic fatigue syndrome
- May improves appetite in “wasted” patients
- Eases the symptoms of menopause (irritability & hot flushes)
- Research suggests that it may reduce fatigue in cancer patients
- Believed to improve energy & overall wellbeing
- Adaptogen: helps to reduce stress & anxiety
- Helps the body handle the effects of stress
- Perfect size for on-the-go support
- Pesticide-free, preservative-free
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Gluten Free, yeast free
- No sodium
- No added sugar
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- This is a food supplement and does not claim to cure a disease. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition or are taking any medications.
- Mix 10-15 drops with half a glass of filtered water and gargle for 30 seconds to strengthen the cell barrier against viral attack.
- For acute treatment, gargle every 2 hours.
- For daily use, gargle in the evening and at night.
- Mix 15-20 drops with liquid beverage and drink 1-3 times per day to boost the general immune system.
- Mix well with pure orange juice.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 20ml dropper
- 65% EtOH, 35% Pure Sutherlandia Extract.
- Recyclable glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.