- Organic wholemeal rye flour
- Stoneground using whole grains of rye
- Low in gluten, wheat-free
- An alternative to wheat flour
- Produces close-textured breads with a pleasant flavour
- Source of fibre & roughage
- Free from: milk, peanuts, egg, soya, wheat
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Soil Association & Kosher certified
- Eco-friendly packaging (paper)
- To keep your flour fresh once opened, roll down the top of the packaging and store in a cool dry place.
- Rye flour*
Country of Origin:
- Ingredients from more than one country. Milled in the UK.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/10/2018, By LarryMy wife bakes sourdough rye bread. This is the best flour ever. It baked a perfect crumb and the sour flavor is mouth watering even before eating it! Definitely a winner. Just a pity that it is a bit pricey compared to the local rye flour but hey you get what you pay for!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.