- Gluten-free white bread flour
- Made with a blend of naturally gluten-free flours
- Source of vitamins, minerals & dietary fibre
- Suitable for the oven or the bread machine
- An alternative to ordinary wheat flour
- Free from: gluten, milk, peanuts, egg, soya, wheat
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Suitable for vegan & Coeliac diets
- Coeliac UK & Kosher certified
- Eco-friendly packaging (paper)
- To keep your flour fresh once opened, roll down the top of the packaging and store in a cool dry place.
- Flour blend (rice, tapioca and potato), thickener (xanthan gum)
Country of Origin:
Ingredients from more than one country. Milled and packed in the UK.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product14/01/2019, By PieterSoft fluffly white bread not as hard as most gluten free bread but like most gluten free bread does not stay fresh for long.06/08/2018, By Cathrine VGreat product with GREAT taste and texture, this bread has a lovely soft texture that is not too heavy and dense like other GF breads. The taste is fat better than all the others I have tried. You can get 2 loaves out of one packet, making it good value for money too
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.