- Gluten-free potato starch flour
- Can be used as a thickener for sauces & soups
- Adds lightness to baked goods
- Can be used as an egg replacer
- A grain-free product
- Free from: Gluten, wheat, milk, peanuts, egg, soy
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Coeliac UK & Kosher certified
Top Tip: Potato starch can’t withstand the higher temperatures that grain-based thickeners can, so it’s best to add it mid-way or at the end of cooking your sauce, for the ideal consistency.
- Replace lid after use and store in a cool dry place.
- Potato starch
Country of Origin:
- Ingredients from more than one country. Packed in the UK.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.