- Gluten-free brown bread flour blend
- Made with quality ingredients
- Source of vitamins, minerals & dietary fibre
- Perfect for creating gluten-free baked goods
- An alternative to ordinary wheat flour
- Can be used in the oven or the bread machine
- Free from: gluten, milk, peanuts, egg, soya, wheat
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Suitable for vegan & Coeliac diets
- Coeliac UK & Kosher certified
- Eco-friendly packaging (paper)
- To keep your flour fresh once opened, roll down the top of the packaging and store in a cool dry place.
- Flour blend (rice, tapioca, potato, buckwheat, carob), sugar beet fibre, thickener (xanthan gum)
Country of Origin:
Ingredients from more than one country. Milled and packed in the UK.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/11/2018, By AGI usually buy the Glutagon Buckwheat bread mix, but I thought I would give this one a try. It's more like white bread than brown bread, and I did find the loaf a bit dense and heavy, even after waiting for the yeast to rise for 2 hours. I do think it makes a good all purpose flour. I used some to make fried chicken, and it came out nice and crispy. It's quite bland, you have to add more salt or spices to make it taste better.06/08/2018, By Cathrine VGreat product with GREAT taste and texture, so far this bread (and the DOVES GF white bread flour) have a lovely soft texture that is not too heavy and dense like other GF breads. I have already placed another order for more!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.