- Wheat and gluten free spaghetti
- Long, delicate pasta strands that are best for cream and oil based thinner sauces, although Spaghetti Bolognese is of course the exception here!
- Made using high quality organic maize and rice flours
- Made in Italy
- Boil 1lt of water and 1tsp salt, then stir in 100g pasta.
- Boil for 5 minutes and carefully taste the pasta every minute until it is 'al dente'.
- Drain and serve immediately.
maize flour*70%, rice flour*30%
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/12/2018, By TandyCooks easily, tastes great02/10/2018, By LiviaWe've switched from normal gluten spaghetti this this forever! It has a great taste which is richer than 'normal' spaghetti but doesn't taste as weird as some gluten free options. The tecture is also just like 'normal' spaghetti.17/04/2018, By FranMy hubby is gluten intolerant; this was perfect, cooked well, tasted amazing (he says) and price is in line with other suppliers.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.