- Collagen protein powder
- Type 1 & 3 bovine collagen peptides
- Whey protein, whey powder & milk powder
- Ultra creamy & delicious
- Contains 10g of collagen & 20g of whey protein per serving
- Naturally flavoured with vanilla
- Supports healthy growth of hair, skin & nails
- Bioavailable: easily absorbed into the body
- Add to hot drinks, breakfasts, baked treats & smoothies
- Easily incorporated into your busy daily routine
- Contains dairy
- Contains stevia
- Naturally gluten-free
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, flavourings & sweeteners
- 100% Plastic-free
- Carefully formulated by nutritionists
- Held within eco-friendly kraft paper
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- Enjoy 2 heaped tablespoons (35 g) of powder in 180mL of water, milk, coffee, tea or smoothies.
- Mix well.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 2 servings.
- Dose & Co is a supplementary product and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Dose & Co supports hair, skin and nails when taken daily and with a balanced diet.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Nett Weight: 420 g
- Collagen Peptides, Whey Powder, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavouring ( Milk & Soy), Sweetener: Steviol Glycoside.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1640
- Protein (g): 57,3
- Carbohydrate (g): 26,7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 21,0
- Total Fat (g): 5,8
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4,0
- Sodium (mg): 512
- Milk (Lactose), Soy.
- Recycled kraft paper (3 layers) and Aluminium foil for spiral-winding.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany, product of New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.