Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
Juicing is an easy and convenient way to boost your overall health, by extracting all the fresh juicy goodness out of your favourite fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, grasses and sprouts.
With so many models on the market, what makes the DNA juicer different?
- Healthy: The DNA juicer’s cold press system takes the standard masticating juice extraction method a step further, retaining more nutrients and live enzymes. The dual stage extraction method slowly crushes and squeezes the fruit and veggies with no transfer of heat, giving you very dry pulp and a very full glass of juice!
- Expect more flavour and freshness, with no frothing, foaming or separation.
- High yield: The DNA Juicer can yield up to 50% more juice than a centrifugal juicer in 50% of the time.
- Economical: By using less fruit and veg but yielding more juice, the DNA saves you money as well as time. Minimise waste by using the peels and skins in jams, pastries or soups.
- Easy to clean: Simply pour water through to self-clean the juicer before changing to a different fruit or vegetable. Quick, simple and hassle-free!
- Convenient: The DNA offers you all of the power of a masticating single auger juicer, with less space requirements than most centrifugal juicers.
- Quiet: Because the DNA juicer slowly squeezes the fruit, rather than grinding at high speed like centrifugal juicers do, it creates minimal noise.
- The very popular DNA Cold Press Juicer now features a Wide Feeding-Chute for whole fruits and vegetables. The 83mm wide-feeding chute will not only cut preparation time drastically, it will also make the feeding of produce into the feeding chute radically faster.
The New and Improved DNA Juicer boasts the following features:
- Juicer Type: Cold Press (Masticating)
- Speed: 37 RPM
- Motor Power Output: 250 Watt (Induction Motor)
- Type of Plastic: Tritan (BPA Free)
- Strainers: Includes Two Strainers. 1 x Fine Strainer, 1 x Coarse Strainer.
- Juice Flow Control: Yes, built into juice outlet
- Warranty on Motor: 10 Years
- Warranty on Parts and Labour: 10 Years
- Includes: Complete Juicer with all of its parts, two 1.5l juicing jugs, tamper, cleaning brush, juice cup sieve, instruction manual, juicing recipe guide.
If you are still stuck with a traditional juicer, here some valid reasons that set a Cold Press Juicer apart from a Traditional Juicer:
Cold Press Technology vs Centrifugal Technology
A Cold Press Juicer is a complete departure from the standard centrifugal juicing method. The Cold Press Technology System allows the DNA Juicer to extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and even soybeans. The Cold Press Juicing Technology uses a dual-stage crushing and then pressing action to minimise bruising and oxidation, therefore retaining up to 95% of Vitamins, Minerals and Live Enzymes and maximising juice yield. A Centrifugal Juicer on the other hand, extracts juice via a high-speed cutting action that results in bruising, heat through friction and accelerated oxidation. The result is juice that is deficient in vitamins, minerals and live enzymes and juice wastage due to very wet pulp.
Dimensions and Weight:
Shipping Box Size: 16″ x 12″ x 12″
Juicer dimensions: 9.84″L x 6.81″W x 15.83″H
Shipping Weight: 9.5 Kg
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product17/08/2017, By JohnI bought the DNA Cold Press Juicer a couple of years ago and been using it daily. The top part is a bit different from the image but the rest seems the same.
The first thing I found out is that the warranty wasn't for the spare parts. Soon I had to buy washers (3-4). When the one Strainer broke I realised how expensive it was to replace, so I just used then other one. Today it has almost fallen apart: the black plastic base has detached, juices run through the base, the motor can't reverse and can't handle pressure, so I have to cut the fruit in small pieces and mustn't put leafs in.
Now I ordered another juicer. Hope it will last more than 2-3 years.28/01/2017, By LMThis is a great juicer. Works quietly and makes delicious juice effortlessly. Easy to assemble and not too much hassle to clean. Definitely recommend it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.