Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Cold-press screw design preserves antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- Masticates fruits, and vegetables instead of dicing, chopping or blending
- Extracts the maximum amount of juice from your fresh produce
- Wide diameter (75 mm) feeding chute for inserting whole foods
- Takes just 1 minute to make a delicious glass of fresh juice
- Includes a separate blank strainer for homemade sorbets
- Almost silent operation
- Totally BPA free
- Sleek silver colour makes the juicer at home in any kitchen decor arrangement
- 10 year motor warranty
Features unique to the 3rd Generation DNA Cold Press Juicer:
- Wide neck, large feeding chute significantly cuts down on preparation time
- Includes a blank strainer for making healthy and delicious sorbets from frozen fruits and vegetable
- Please refer to the packaged insert for detailed cleaning and maintenance instructions
Did you know?
- The different types of antioxidants in fresh fruits and veg react to heat and cooking in different ways which we are only beginning to fully understand. Certain antioxidants can begin to lose efficacy at temperatures as low as 30°C. Interestingly, steaming vegetables has a particularly deleterious effect on Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC, the standard by which antioxidant potency is measured) scores. Cold-pressing raw foods retains up to 98% of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Package Includes: 1 x Juice Strainer, 1 x Sorbet Strainer, 2 x 1,5 litre Juice Jugs, 1 x Tamper, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Juice Cup Sieve, 1 x Instruction Manual, 1 x Recipe Book
- Motor Speed: 60 RPM
- Motor Power Output: 240 Watts
- Net Weight: 7,2 kg
- Tritan (BPA Free) Plastic
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.