- 100% natural libido booster and aphrodisiac
- Works wonders for both men and women
- Deliciously sweet dates
- Chocolatey cacao
- Malty maca
- All certified organic
- All certified orgasmic
- For a Lovers’ Maca Latte: (serves 2)
- Passionately pour 500 ml almond milk, and 100 grams dates into a saucepan
- Adoringly add 2 x heaped tablespoons of maca to the saucepan
- Tenderly bring to a light boil over a medium-high heat
- Stir sensuously with a wooden spoon
- Dotingly drain the steaming ingredients into a high speed blender
- Affectionately add 2 x heaped tablespoons of cacao to the blender
- Blend until smooth, light, and frothy
- Serve hot, sip slowly, and seduce gently!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate Ecomil Almond Milk once opened.
Did you know? Cacao is one of nature’s best known aphrodisiacs, and for good reason. Cacao, with its active phytochemicals (like theobromine), promotes relaxation, and improves blood circulation.
- Kit Contains: 1 x Soaring Free Superfoods Organic Maca Root Powder (40 g), 1 x Soaring Free Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder (40 g), 1 x By Nature Organic Pitted Dried Dates (200 g), 1 x Ecomil Almond Milk Sugar Free - Classic (1 litre).
- Soaring Free Superfoods Organic Maca Root Powder: Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) Root Powder*.
- Soaring Free Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder: Raw Cacao (Theobroma Cacao) Fruit Powder*.
- By Nature Organic Pitted Dried Dates: Date Palm (Phoenix Dactylifera) Fruit*.
- Ecomil Almond Milk Sugar Free - Classic: Water, Almond* (2%), Tapioca Starch*, Inulin* (Agave* Fibre), Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil*, Carob Bean Flour*, Natural Flavouring*.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By OdetteNice Valentines Day gift
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.