- Strong, and fragrant
- Infused with bergamot
- Single origin Ceylon tea
- Hand-picked in Sri Lanka
- Packed within days of being harvested
- Individually foil wrapped bags ensure the freshness of every cup
- Caffeine free
- High concentration of antioxidants promotes skin health
- Enhances digestion and protects your heart from cholesterol
- Certified organic - Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 and Regulation (EC) No 889/2008; USDA, AMS 7 CFR Part 205, National Organic Program; Japanese Agricultural Standard of Organic Agricultural Products (JAS).
- Steep 3 minutes for a normal cup
- Steep 5 minutes for a strong brew
Did you know? The legend of Earl Grey is one of politics and intrigue. It began with a British diplomat saving the life of an official of the Imperial Chinese Court. As a gesture of thanks, a tea enhanced with the peel of a special variety of orange was presented to the British Prime Minister, Charles, 2nd Earl Grey.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 20 Tea bags (Individually foil wrapped tagged bags)
- Organic Ceylon Tea, Bergamot
Country of Origin:
- Made in Sri Lanka
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.