- Boasts a pleasant, uplifting scent of roses and citrus
- Can help to keep your skin and beard moisturised
- Has the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Rose Geranium essential oil
- Suitable for stubble and longer beards
- May promote new growth
- Vegan friendly
- Locally made with 100% pure oils
- Handmade in small quantities
- Palm Oil-Free
- Glycerine free
- GMO free
- Comes in recyclable glass bottles
- Use as required.
- 1 to 2 drops for a stubble beard.
- 2 to 3 drops for a full beard.
- 3 to 6 drops (or more) for longer beards.
- Rub the oil in the palms of your hands, appreciate the fynbos aroma and massage it into the beard and through to the skin.
- For best results, apply on a clean, towel-dried beard when the hair is most susceptible to absorbing the oils.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml
- Carrier Oils: Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel, Hemp, Castor.
- Essential Oils: Rose Geranium, Bergamot, Lavender, tea tree.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.