- All-natural, plant-based ingredients
- Vegan-friendly, not tested on animals
- No preservatives, fillers, artificial colours or fragrances
This facial polish is designed to delicately scrub away dead cells and impurities, leaving your skin radiant. This is skincare made simple, courtesy of Deity.
- Castor oil is a rich plant-derived moisturiser that cleanses the pores & reduces blemishes.
- Chamomile flowers soothe irritation & inflammation, help to control breakouts, naturally brighten the skin.
- Kaolin clay exfoliates & purifying skin, controls excess oil, softens the skin.
- Poppy seeds gently massage the skin & fight inflammation.
- Tea tree essential oil is antiseptic, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory. Soothes skin & banishes germs.
The base of vegetable glycerine creates an even, easy-to-use texture for the scrub, and moisturises the skin.
- Pour a penny-sized amount into the palm of your hand.
- Add a few drops of water to activate the polish.
- Gently massage into skin with clean fingertips, then rinse off.
Kaolin clay, chamomile flowers, poppy seeds, tea tree essential oil, castor oil, vegetable glycerine
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product16/09/2018, By BiancaI use it weekly and it works like a charm. The name polish definitely suits it28/04/2018, By KateThis is a super gentle yet effective facial scrub/cleanser. I was pleasantly surprised as to how clean, soft and hydrated my face felt after using it for the first time. Along with using the toner and moisturiser, this is definitely my most favourite facial pack I have ever bought, so much so that I recommended this to a friend the other day.21/02/2018, By ChantelRecently tried this product and was pleasantly surprised by how nicely it cleaned my skin. It 'buffs' my skin, which is definitely the perfect word to describe this products exfoliating action, and leaves it feeling so soft! I've started mixing mine with a soapy face wash for the extra gentle 'buffing' that I can use daily. I will definitely buy this again when my current one is finished! Some days I can't wait to use it after a long day at work. Pretty sure it has been brightening my mood too, not just my face! :)13/11/2017, By MiaI have extremely sensitive skin and cannot use any harsh products on my face, especially not the usual exfoliator, so this gentle polish has been great for me! I use it about twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling like porcelain. Clean and supple!14/07/2017, By TaraNot my top pick for an exfoliator.
Strange consistency in powder form with too few poppy seeds to actually give your face a proper exfoliation.
Scent is also strange and once it is mixed with water the consistency changes to a either a gooey paste or it becomes too runny and drips down the entire front of your body.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.