- Plant-based ingredients only
- Vegan-friendly, no animal testing
- No preservatives, fillers, artificial colours or fragrances
Every ingredient in the Deity Face Mask has beneficial properties for your skin.
- Activated charcoal is a potent natural purifying agent that deep cleans the pores by drawing out dirt & excess oil.
- Kaolin clay has a gentle exfoliating action, leaving skin soft & cleansed.
- Lavender essential oil reduces blemishes, inflammation & redness.
- Lavender flowers soothe the skin & provide delicate exfoliation.
- Marshmallow root is a demulcent, which means it has healing & softening effects.
- Organic turmeric has a brightening effect, reduces fine lines & fights skin inflammation.
- To activate, mix a spoonful of dry mask with an equal amount of liquid.
- Customise your mask by using fresh yoghurt, honey or apple cider vinegar as your liquid.
- Apply to face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wet fingertips and gently massage before rinsing off.
- Use once weekly, particularly during changing seasons.
Activated charcoal, kaolin clay, turmeric, lavender flowers, lavender essential oil, marshmallow root
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product29/09/2018, By Andrea WiholmIt was a nice, but not wow product, worth its money and did it’s job, but I will not buy again28/08/2018, By Anne-MarieI’m so happy I discovered Deity Skin this winter, their products have helped keep my skin clear and glowing. I have been using this face mask twice a week and mix it with yoghurt or rooibos tea, followed by the face oil. My skin looks and feels amazing!02/07/2018, By MaleboThis is simply one of the best masks I have ever come across, I like that I can mix it with whatever I feel like; from yoghurt, to green tea, to rosewater. I will definitely buy it again23/05/2018, By AllicatBeing a mask addict, i can truly say this is great. The lavender scent is fabulous - i mixed mine with some yoghurt for application - a little goes a long way.28/09/2017, By MargsI live in London so my skin is exposed to a lot of pollution (uurgh!), and in the past I've really struggled with blackheads. I started using this mask on a weekly basis about 6 months ago and its made such a difference to my skin! It feels soft, smooth and clear of blackheads. The best part is that you can mix the powder with things like yoghurt and avocado if you feel your skin needs an extra boost of moisture. I really love it!19/09/2017, By LauraI have very sensitive red-prone skin and often have skin flare up's and ezema on my face. Ive used this product in a few different ways: As a daily skin cleanser (put a half tspoon with my usual cleansing gel) and also as a full mask once a week. I mix it up with different ingredients in my fridge like yoghurt, avocado or even banana and honey which was recommended to me by the maker of these products! I find it has a real calming effect on my skin, clears up any underlying spots and leaves my skin ready to absorb my serums and the oil from the same range that I use at night. My skin is very fussy and will let me know when I put something on it that aggravates it and this product really works for me.06/09/2017, By AnelI've been using this activated charcoal mask and it has changed my life!!! Such an amazing product. I suffer from hormonal adult acne which is the most frustrating thing. But this mask has definitely put a smile on my face when i look at my face after i've used it - a first in a long time. Love that its natural and non toxic!! Yay! Can't wait to try all the products.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.