- Wild Bird Seed Bells are a great treat for birds, especially in winter when food availability can be low.
- The mixture provides a wide range of nutrition for wild birds, from protein to vitamins and minerals.
- The Seed bells are compacted and can be hung from trees or from the roof of a balcony, if you live in a flat.
- The sisal string they hang from is biodegradable.
- Every effort is made to source organic ingredients, including the unique "plastic" bag the seed bells are packaged in, which is made from corn and is fully compostable.
- The label on the packaging is printed with veggie based ink, on recycled paper.
- All packaging is bio degradable.
- Nothing leftover will ever contaminate a landfill.
- Made locally in Cape St Francis.
- Made with all natural ingredients.
Remove from packaging and hang outside using the wire
Wild bird seed (a mix of maize, millet, canola, wheat), linseed, magmeal/mealworms, crushed egg shells, crushed nuts and love.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product01/07/2018, By ElzemikePackaging is terrible and had seeds all over my other products. Birds were not that keen.For the price I'd rather go buy a bag of seeds and strew over lawn.30/10/2017, By SelmaAlthough the garden birds seem to absolutely love this, it does not travel well. It is a bit fragile and a lot of the seeds were shaken loose by the time it was delivered to me. But I'll buy it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.