- 33% cocoa solids blended with premium quality hazelnut butter
- Added lightly roasted hazelnut pieces
- Made in the Western Cape with love & local flavour
- Ethically & sustainably sourced cocoa from Western Uganda
- Delicious crunchy texture
- Reduced sugar
- Unrefined sugar
- No artificial colourings, sweeteners, stabilisers or preservatives
- Free from hydrogenated fats
- Free from gluten, soya & dairy
- Free from GMOs
- Free from palm oil
- Certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Certified Halaal
- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society
- Break off a piece of this delicious chocolate bar.
- Pop it into your mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Store in an airtight container after opening.
- This product is heat sensitive.
- Nett Weight: 80 g.
- Chocolate contains Cocoa solids 33% minimum
- Unrefined Brown Sugar, Hazelnut Nut Butter (26%), Cocoa Nibs*, Cocoa Butter*, Hazelnut Pieces (10%), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla, Salt.
- *Rainforest Alliance Certified
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 2377
- Protein (g): 7.1
- Carbohydrate (g): 37.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 34
- Total Fat (g): 44.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 15.2
- of which Trans Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 21.2
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 3.4
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6.0
- Sodium (mg): 13
- Tree Nuts.
- Made in a factory that uses cow’s milk, egg, peanuts & tree nuts.
- FSC certified paper & cardboard wrapper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local & imported ingredients.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this productThis chocolate is the absolute bomb !!! Best vegan chocolate i have ever tasted , better than Vego !14/07/2021, By JaneBest vegan choc !!27/06/2021, By EstherDelicious, smooth and tasty.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.