- Natural makeup remover cloth
- 100% biodegradable
- Hand-made in South Africa
- Simply wet with warm water and wipe away your makeup.
- Pair with your favourite toner to remove impurities from deep within the pores.
- Wash before first use and after every use.
- Wash on a cold cycle in your Daily Peach Drawstring Wash Bag.
- Alternatively, hand-wash in cool water with laundry detergent. Lay flat and allow to dry completely.
- Cut into little pieces and add to your compost heap.
Did you know? Polyester accounts for approximately 60% of global, plastic microfibre pollution.
- Each Tube Contains: 6 Pads.
- Available In: Small and Medium.
- Tube Dimensions: Small (5 cm x 7 cm) and Medium (5 cm x 8 cm).
- 100% Cotton.
- Recyclable card tubes, paper sticker & recyclable aluminium end-pieces.
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in Cape Town, South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product31/12/2020, By NobubeleNot what I expected.
The product uses a lot of product, it’s literally crotchet pads, Will have to purchase a cloth rather31/12/2020, By MariIts different than using cotton rounds, but am happy for an alternative21/11/2020, By SurekhaA great alternative to disposable cotton rounds. I find that it can get off all my makeup and even exfoliates my skin, which is left feeling clean and soft after use.10/09/2020, By U.I love this product! So soft and great with toner.10/09/2020, By U.I love this product! So soft and great with toner.25/06/2020, By CTSoft little rounds with a great container, I feel so much better not using disposable cotton and they're compostable!04/06/2020, By ColleenThese are so cool and I will definitely use them as a gift.06/04/2020, By RebeccaThese are great. These where a gift and use them every night, my skin is squeeky clean.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.