- Nourishing body cream
- Organic plant-based Ingredients hydrate & rejuvenates the skin
- With added Aloe Vera, Coconut, cacao, Moringa & Reishi Mushroom
- Organic Aloe Vera soothes & replenishes the skin
- Moringa is believed to reduce fine lines & wrinkles; antibacterial & antiseptic properties reduce acne
- Reishi improves skin tone & texture
- Subtle yet enjoyable fragrance from essential oils
- Certified organic & natural by ECOCERT
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- No artificial fragrances
- No GMO’s, parabens, phenoxyethanol, or other petrochemical ingredients
- All packaging is recyclable & environmentally friendly
- Ideally suited to all dehydrated & dry skin
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Use twice a day or as needed.
- Rub gently in circular motions until fully absorbed.
- This product is naturally fragranced by essential oils. Those with very sensitive skin may wish to avoid this product or use it with caution.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cacoa) Seed Butter*, Glycerin, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Hectorite, Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Fruiting Body Extract, Sodium Anisate, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Extract*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Salvia sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citric Acid, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Citral, **Geraniol.
- **Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- *85% Organic of total 100% natural origin of total
- Recyclable tube with paper carton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.