- Deeply nourishing face serum with rejuvenating & anti-aging properties
- Organic plant-based ingredients hydrate & rejuvenates the skin
- Nourishes dehydrated skin that’s been exposed to pollution
- Uplifts tired & devitalised skin
- With added Aloe Vera, Petitgrain, Rose & Frankincense
- Organic Aloe Vera soothes & replenishes the skin
- Petitgrain, Rose & Frankincense rejuvenate & tone the skin
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Certified organic & natural by ECOCERT
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- No artificial fragrances
- No GMO’s, parabens, phenoxyethanol, or other petrochemical ingredients
- All packaging is recyclable & environmentally friendly
- Suited for most skin types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply enough product & massage gently on a clean face until fully absorbed.
- Use once a day before applying a moisturiser.
- This product is naturally fragranced by essential oils. Those with very sensitive skin may wish to avoid this product or use it with caution.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Weight: 30 g.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aqua (Water), Xanthan Gum, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Fruiting Body Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Citric Acid, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Limonene, **Citral, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Eugenol.
- **Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- *91% Organic of total 100% natural origin of total
- Recyclable glass bottle & pump with paper carton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.