- Home air purifier
- Compact & lightweight design
- Uses water as a filter to remove impurities from the air
- Helps to reduce mould growth & eliminate pollen spores
- Reduces airborne allergens & dust
- Uses antibacterial, anti-allergenic concentrates to freshen the air & add a pleasant aroma
- Banishes bad odours
- Neutralises paint fumes, pet odours & tobacco smells
- Great for homes, small offices & hotel rooms
Please Note: Crystal Aire concentrates are sold separately.
- Remove cable tie & extend the cable electrical cord
- Fill the water container with fresh tap water up to the maximum line
- Add 5-15ml Crystal Aire concentrate to the water, depending on desired strength
- Replace top cover & make sure it is securely seated on the water container
- Plug in the electrical cord & turn on the wall switch, then switch on the purifier
- Dimensions: 20x20x20cm
- Weight: 500g
- Warranty: 1 year
Crystal Aire concentrate sold separately, not included
Country of Origin
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product08/01/2021, By DuanéVery small. Only suitable for tiny rooms.25/10/2020, By MienFantastic product08/06/2020, By RThis works really well in purifying the air. I can breathe easier. It just makes quite a bit of noise.02/04/2020, By WinnerGood comprehensive system17/08/2019, By MicksI was skeptical at first but it’s made such a difference in our place to control moisture/ damp.12/06/2019, By ShelbyI had high hopes for it but now I'm sceptical if it even works. There's no fault with the product but it's air circulation is minimal and I now doubt it even does much03/06/2018, By SianThis purifier really helps with my allergies. I can literally feel the difference. Would definitely recommend for anyone with seasonal allergies, colds, etc.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.