- Humidify your living space
- May be helpful with seasonal allergies
- Fragrances the air with your favourite essential oil aromas
- Four (4) different modes of operation
- Adjustable LED night light, gently fades between colours
- Ultrasonic technology doesn’t use any heat to activate your essential oils
- Easy to clean, no filters
- Beautiful wooden grain aesthetic
- Rotate lid anti-clockwise to remove
- Plug the adapter into the main DC socket of the Sapling Aroma Diffuser Light Wood
- Fill the tank to the maximum mark (400 ml) with room-temperature water
- Add 3-5 drops of your favourite essential oils directly into the water
- Close the lid by rotating clockwise until the two small black dots are aligned
- Plug the adapter in
- Press the “LIGHT” button to turn on the LED light or to select a specific colour
- Press the “MIST/TIMER” button:
- 1 press - continuous mode
- 2 presses - intermittent mode
- 3 presses - 1 hour time out mode (“1H” indicator lights up)
- 4 presses - 2 hour time out mode (“2H” indicator lights up)
- Long press (2 second hold down) - deactivates the device
- Empty tank when not in use, and store in a dry place
- Do not use hot water during use
- Do not use detergents to wash your Sapling Aroma Diffuser Light Wood
- Box Includes: 1 x Instruction Manual, 1 x Plastic Refill Cup, 1 x Power Supply Cable, 1 x Sapling Aroma Diffuser Light Wood.
- Box Dimensions: ~17 cm x 17 cm x 22 cm
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Weight: 713 g
- Power Output: 9-10 Watts
- Voltage: DC 24 Volts
- Ultrasonic Range: 2.4 Hz
- 12 month warranty
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polypropylene (PP), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS).
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product23/07/2020, By SWorks well, both to diffuse essential oils and with plain water, as a humidifier. It does make a buzzing sound, but its not too loud.27/05/2020, By JennaBeautiful product that works perfectly. I've loved using it.
It does have a constant buzz that is a bit loud for me personally, but definitely not a deal breaker.
Would definitely recommend.18/05/2020, By AndyWent down well as a mothers day gift. The only thing it lacks that I have seen other models have is a remote control which can be really useful if you want to turn it off while in bed. It is not a deal breaker though, this design is beautiful and it works well.15/05/2020, By StephanieLove this diffuser11/05/2020, By RealSystematic diffusion02/05/2020, By Hippiegirl92Loved how compact it was. I've been using the Soil branded focus and breathe essential oils in it and it's helped keep my sinus issues at bay25/04/2020, By KarenI love this diffuser and it's the perfect addition to my home. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it. It is very easy to use and I love the different light settings. It's perfect for yoga and meditation. Also perfect during the morning or evening as it gently gives your space the perfect aroma and atmosphere. A very good buy.02/04/2020, By WinnerExcellent product01/04/2020, By KoalaI like this my diffuser, I am using the Namibia Myrrh essential oil with it which is very subtle. I am not sure it fills my room with though so I put it on my desk. Happy working space29/03/2020, By GreenWorks well06/01/2020, By email@example.comI love it, use it every day... Love the light settings and auto-switch off safety :) Your oils aren't damaged through this diffuser either!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.