- Rich in healthy polyunsaturated fats, which promote heart health
- One of the best plant sources of omega fatty acids
- Source of delta 7, a plant sterol linked that promotes a healthy prostate
- Great source of zinc & magnesium
- High in vitamins A & E
- Suitable for a wide variety of cold-food dishes
Please Note: Avoid heating pumpkin seed oil, in order to preserve its essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Recipe for Simple Pumpkin Seed Oil Salad Dressing:
- 2½tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½tbsp honey
- 1tsp Crede Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Drizzle over your favourite salad & garnish with toasted or raw pumpkin seeds.
- Best used in salads, dips & pasta dishes.
- Not recommended for frying or baking.
- Store in a cool dark place & use within 4 months of opening.
Cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil. Fatty acid composition: Omega-3 0.2%, Omega-6 43.8%, Omega-9 37.9%
Nutritional information (per 15ml serving):
- Energy: 508kJ
- Total fat: 13.7g
- Of which saturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: <1mg
- Total sodium: <1mg
Country of Origin:
People's Republic of China
2 out of 4 people would recommend this product11/04/2018, By DavekCompared with other pumpkin seed oils I have tried this is a very poor substitute. It actually tastes like regular cooking oil and even has the same pale yellow colour.25/08/2017, By CarenI use the pumpkin seed oil in my salad dressings, gives it a distinctive flavour. Would definitely order it again.26/05/2017, By BRVery disappointing, Crede describe this as "reddish-green in colour" and "intense nutty flavour" however both bottles I received are very sweet, only very slightly nutty and a pale yellow in colour. Unfortunately not many local producers for this oil either.24/06/2016, By MaureenI bought this for my husband (in his late 60s) to take to see if it would help his bladder control. After taking a teaspoon a day for just a week he told me he can feel a difference. Nothing specific - he says it is just a lot more comfortable. Will buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.