- Trans-fat free
- Low in saturated fats
- High in vitamin E & antioxidants
- Source of omega fatty acids
- High smoke point; a healthier cooking oil for fried foods
- A very stable cooking oil with a long shelf life
- Pleasant, mildly nutty aroma & neutral flavour
Please Note: Crede Peanut Oil has been refined to remove the proteins that cause allergic reactions, and minimise the risk of reactions for those with peanut allergies. However it is manufactured and bottled in a facility that may contain traces of nuts and seeds.
Recipe for Japanese-Style Salad Dressing:
- ½cup Crede Peanut Oil
- ½cup onion, minced
- 1/3cup rice wine vinegar
- 4tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp water
- 2tbsp fresh ginger root, minced
- 2tbsp celery, minced
- 2tbsp tomato sauce
- 2tbsp sugar
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- ½tsp garlic, minced
- ½tsp salt
- ¼tsp ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a food processor & blend on high speed for approx. 30 seconds, until smooth. Perfect for Asian-style salads & stir-fries.
- Store in a cool dark place & use within 6 months of opening.
- Ideal for frying, cooking, salad dressings, marinades & sauces.
Peanut oil. Fatty acid composition: Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 33.1%, Omega-9 45.4%
Nutritional information (per 15ml serving):
- Energy: 507kJ
- Total fat: 13.7g
- Of which saturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.2g
- Cholesterol: <1mg
- Total sodium: <1mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.