- Certified organic flax oil
- High in Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA)
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Cold-pressed (preserves natural nutritional content)
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves it:
- We love Credé Organic Flaxseed Oil because it's a much more sustainable source of omega-3 essential fatty acids than fish sources. It can take up to 1000 kilograms of fish to produce just 25 kg of fish oil, and these are often contaminated with mercury and other pollutants.
- Take directly or add to cereal, smoothies, salads or warm foods.
- Swirl gently before use.
- Use within 2 months of opening.
- Do not heat.
- Not suitable for baking or frying.
- Unopened: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Opened: Keep refrigerated.
- Available In: 250 ml, & 500 ml.
- Suggested Serving Size:
- Adults: 15-30 ml (1-2 Tbsps)
- Children: 10-15 ml (2-3 tsps)
- 100% Organic Flaxseed Oil.
Fatty Acid Composition:
- Omega-3 57.0%
- Omega-6 15.6%
- Omega-9 20.0%
- Bottled in amber glass.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/09/2020, By EveI have only started using it recently so don't know what it's positive effects on me are (as yet) but the taste is not bad at all. I thought it would taste terrible but it doesn't and it also doesn't leave an aftertaste which is great. I would recommend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.