- CBD isolate in unrefined, cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- May help to alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depressed mood
- May help to alleviate mild joint pain and stiffness
- May help to alleviate migraines and headaches
- May help to promote restful sleep and provide relief from insomnia
- Free from psychoactive THC
- Comes in convenient dropper bottle
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Do not exceed 20 mg total CBD per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- See concentration specific indications guide below.
How many drops of Credé CBD Oil can I take?
The number of CBD drops you can take depends on the concentration level of the product as well as your body’s unique makeup. See the handy guide below for answers:
- 100 mg Concentration: Apply 1 ml (15 drops) under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 30 drops per day. Each drop delivers 0,22 mg CBD.
- 300 mg Concentration: Apply 1 ml (15 drops) under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 30 drops per day. Each drop delivers 0,66 mg CBD.
- 600 mg Concentration: Apply 0,5 ml (7 drops) under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 14 drops per day. Each drop delivers 1,33 mg CBD.
- 1000 mg Concentration: Apply 4 drops under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 8 drops per day. Each drop delivers 2,22 mg CBD.
How does CBD provide pain relief?
- When CBD molecules are introduced into the bloodstream, they activate specific groups of receptors in the brain. These receptors influence body functions like pain sensation, mood, memory and appetite.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 100 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg.
- Volume: 30 ml
- Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, CBD Isolate (Hemp-Derived).
All batches of CBD oil are tested by an accredited South African laboratory. Test results are available from Credé on request.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Please Note: Hemp Oil is NOT Psychoactive. You absolutely CANNOT get ‘high’ or intoxicated by consuming CBD Hemp Oil or any whole, raw natural product from Industrial Hemp plants for that matter. Unlike “Medical Marijuana” it does not contain the psychoactive properties of THC. Additionally it is well known in scientific research that CBD is non-psychoactive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.