- Golden crunchy cookies with coconut & vanilla
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Gluten-free, wheat-free
- Sweetened with organic coconut sugar
- Egg-free, dairy-free, vegan-friendly
- Locally handmade
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Organic Coconut Sugar, Coconut Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Coconut Fine (14%), Organic Coconut Cream (Coconut Extract 70%, Water 30%) Tapioca Flour, Raising Agent (Bicarbonate Of Soda), Flavouring (Vanilla 1%).
- The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1929
- Protein (g): 5
- Carbohydrates (g): 57
- of which sugars (g): 21
- Total Fat (g): 24
- of which saturated fat (g): 19
- Fibre (g): 6
- Total Sodium (g): 188
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product01/01/2021, By MarelieReally enjoyed these :)20/12/2020, By LuckyAwesome11/12/2020, By RCI always buy these in store, should seriously consider ordering in bulk!!! they're vegan too, love it!10/11/2020, By RosanneIt is not easy to find vegan biscuits and these are a relatively affordable option. I found them a little oily but they were still tasty and I enjoyed them.30/10/2020, By KaylaThey r so delicious ????30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By MariaYum!26/10/2020, By Thasminetasty snack that will leave your belly full and guilt free
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.