- Grain-free and plant-based cookies - still good for your diet
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Made without preservatives
- Nut-free, wheat-free and gluten-free
- Perfect snack or treat for events
- Palm oil-free and soy-free
- Contains no eggs
- Enjoy however you like.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Tapioca Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Coconut Oil, Water, Dark Chocolate Chips (15%), Cocoa Beans (Cocoa mass) (65%), Organic Coconut Sugar, Cocoa Butter (5%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)), Organic Coconut Flour, Coconut Fine, Golden Linseed, Raising Agent (Bicarbonate of Soda), Flavouring (Vanilla)
Typical Nutritional Information: per 1 serving (+- 10 g)
- Energy (kJ): 176.6
- Protein (g): 0.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 5.8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.3
- Total Fat (g): 2.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.8
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 32.3
- Recyclable poly prop inner bag written with vegetable based ink.
- Comes with a recycled board for serving.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/10/2021, By RoeThese are so delicious. I've been craving them since I finished the box after 2 days21/09/2021, By LianaI have yet to buy a box that I didn't finish in 2 days, single-handedly! All the cravings cookies are good, but this is definitely one of the favourites. Very chocolatey flavour and proper crunchy texture. Hard to imagine these are free from allergens24/08/2021, By GretnaMy absolute favourite! Very chocolaty and crispy.24/07/2021, By kovendriDelicious, crispy and chocolatey!21/06/2021, By DebSo delicious and crunchy and chocolatey. Love these cookies07/06/2021, By ClaudDelicious and crunchy, tastes almost like a romany cream, just a little more "plant like"
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.