- Easy DIY water kefir kit
- Everything you need in one kit
- A dairy-free alternative to milk kefir
- Best for use with sugar water, fruit juice or coconut water
- Can be reused to create a new batch every 24-48 hours
- Kefir is high in probiotics & valuable nutrients
- Good for gut health & supporting the immune system
- Supports healthy bacterial balance
The Milk Kefir Starter Kit contains:
- Dehydrated water kefir grains
- Small plastic strainer
- 1 x 1L glass container
- 2 x small cheese cloth squares for covering the bottle top
- 1 x rubber band
- 1 x plastic spoon
- Instructions & recipe booklet
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Add the kefir grains to sugar water, coconut water or fruit juice, to create a delicious probiotic drink.
- The kefir grains are shipped dehydrated.
- The culture is reusable.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dehydrated Water Kefir Grains
- Packaged in a facility that also manufactures products made with wheat, soy, eggs, nuts and fish.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product30/03/2021, By RenAbsolute waste of money. The grains never activated (after nearly 3 weeks of trying). I also couldn't get hold of Crafty Cultures (even though it invites you to do so on the instructions). I've just thrown away the grains. Money down the toilet.29/03/2021, By LaurenThe kit works incredibly and I love that you get a comprehensive instruction booklet. It really does have all you need to brew water kefir.29/10/2020, By Trudy-JoGood easy to use kit for starting out.08/05/2020, By SophiaWorks well enough04/05/2020, By TolaGreat with all required equipment for kefir production.01/04/2020, By RenetteAwesome easy to use starter kit
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.