- DIY home kombucha kit with 3.3L tap dispenser
- All-natural & GMO-free
- Easy to use
- Culture is reusable
- Kombucha boosts energy & immunity
- A source of live probiotic cultures, which promote gut health
Did You Know? The kombucha SCOBY (Symbiotic Community of Bacteria and Yeast) is used to make a lightly effervescent fermented kombucha drink that is used as a functional food that’s high in probiotics.
A Note on Sugar: Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the SCOBY. During fermentation, the SCOBY “digests” the sugar. By the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
The Kombucha Elite Kit includes:
- 2 X Stick-on Thermometers
- 10 X Ph Strips
- Cover Cloth With Band
- 2 X Tea Blends & Sugar To Kickstart Your First 2 Ferments
- Reusable Muslin Tea Bag
- 2 X Kombucha Scobys
- Kombucha Starter Liquid
- Follow the instructions provided.
- The SCOBY is reusable.
- Store SCOBY in the refrigerator.
- Enough for 2 batches
- Kombucha SCOBY, Kombucha Grains, Sugar, Tea
- Packaged in a facility that also manufactures products made with wheat, soy, eggs, nuts and fish.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/04/2020, By AayeshaGreat Kombucha Kit
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.