- Delivers 740% more bioactive CBD into the bloodstream
- Full-spectrum with terpenes
- Advanced liposomal delivery system
- Universally absorbed by everyone who takes it
- CO2 extraction process
- Free from solvents and harsh chemicals
- Made from organically grown Cannabis sativa
- State-of-the-art manufacturing under GMP standards
- Tested purity and quality
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves it:
- We love Coyne Bio-Canna™ Daily because it makes a mild, yet effective daily dose of CBD much more accessible to more people. With the breakthrough liposomal encapsulation technology, it is guaranteed to be absorbed by all for the full benefit that phytocannabinoids have to offer.
- To enhance general health and wellbeing.
- Take 0,15 ml / 3 drops once per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Consume within 60 days of opening.
- Keep sealed after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Total CBD: 30 mg
- Serving Size: 0,15 ml / 3 drops
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Nett Volume: 5 ml
- Bio-Canna™ Liposomal Phytocannabinoid Complex (Phosphatidylcholine, Cannabidiol (CBD), Trace Cannabinoids & Terpenes).
- Purified Water, Ethanol, Natural Flavours, GMO-Free Sunflower Lecithin, Stevia Leaf Extract (Glucosyl Stevioside), Glycerin.
Tested For & Free From:
- Heavy metals
- Pesticides & herbicides
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.