Why do lashes love this special formula?
- 98.9% natural raw materials; 21% organic raw materials
- Contains no parabens, petrochemicals or mineral oils.
- Not tested on animals. Couleur Caramel products are cruelty-free and approved by the Leaping Bunny Program.
- Ingredients are Fairtrade approved.
- Organic ingredients are certified by ECOCERT.
- Won’t damage delicate eyelash hairs or the sensitive skin around your eyes.
- Safe for those with sensitive eyes and contact lenses.
- Organic active ingredients work to soften and strengthen the lashes.
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable materials.
This special water-based eye makeup formula is packed with beautiful, beneficial ingredients:
- Organic rose water softens and tones; it’s also an anti-inflammatory.
- Organic aloe vera juice is healing and protective. It moisturises the outer layers of the eyelashes.
- Organic apricot kernel oil is a great moisturiser, full of nourishing essential fatty acids.
- Organic argan oil is packed with antioxidants that nourish, protect and improve elasticity.
- Organic acacia gum is a natural waxy adhesive that adds contours to the lashes.
Couleur Caramel is committed to creating truly ethical beauty products, made with respect for the planet, people and animals. Their makeup is designed to be safe and gentle on your skin, helping you bring out your own unique beauty naturally.
Coat the lashes from base to tip, using a quick zigzagging motion; re-apply as desired. Now go and melt hearts with those beautiful eyes!
Aqua (water), rosa damascena flower water*, acacia senegal gum, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, cera alba (beeswax), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sucrose palmitate, glycerin, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, stearic acid, palmitic acid, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl dibehenate, trebehenin, benzyl alcohol, dicaprylyl ether, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, tocopherol, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide.
May contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarine) - SILICA - CI 77499 (Black iron oxide)]
*Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
2 out of 9 people would recommend this product05/02/2018, By SamI find that this mascara is not as great as some of the other natural ones23/12/2017, By AlipaliWon't buy it again...very thick and smugges easy...packaging is lovely..23/11/2017, By BelindaNot great - very dry and chunky when I first opened it. It also flakes and lands on your cheeks after application... all day30/10/2016, By NatashaLove that the packaging can be recycled and that the actual product is made from mostly natural ingredients but find it to be a little too clumpy on application unfortunately:/29/06/2016, By KERAAfter I apply the mascara my lashes look amazing, but an hour out of the house and I look like a raccoon, smudges way too easily and as the other reviews say it does not come off as quickly either. Love the packaging etc, but wont buy this product again.24/05/2016, By TinaNot a big fan. It smudges easily and its really difficult to take it off. I never get it 100% removed and the residue dries out my eyes while I sleep.15/12/2015, By AlisonThe brush really does make lashes look longer. Only problem is the liquid on the brush is too much. no matter how much I try to get off, I always land up with too much mascara and then is runs and smudges.
Every time you touch your lashes you have black fingers. So be careful you don touch your clothes.26/10/2015, By JulietGood brush makes for easy application, and it looks good when you first put it on. But check it regularly or by the end of the day there is more mascara under your eyes than on. It smudges easily and is messy to take off.07/03/2014, By Ritathis product has beautiful packaging. Smells great. Only problem is it is super smudgy. By just touching your eye accidentally mascara everywhere. Otherwise its very nice. Truly volumizing!!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.